Monday, January 26, 2009

So bland

I keep meaning to type up a new post, but either life causes a detour or my phone just won't cooperate. This one shall be brief, as I'm not feeling the most eloquent ever. Maybe it's due to the Chipotle burrito.

I am clumsy. I hurt my toe last night. Caught it under the bit of laminate flooring between the hallway and kitchen. The threshold there was never finished. I am surprised it didn't break, (my toe that is). I went to the ER last night because I was in a ridiculous amount of pain. Marcel's friend Yuriy had to drive me. It was nice. We had a chat. Fun times. Y'know...pain aside.

We didn't win the pool tournament, so no LTCs for us. I did, however, win both of my matches. So that was nice. Played a 5 and a 3 and beat them both soundly. We'll be leaving here in a few to head out for 9-ball league. I hope my winning streak continues. I need that sort of boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment