Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dog Parks and DSLRs

We had lunch with Doreen today. I love Doreen. I wish I could keep her forever in my pocket.

Doreen and I dropped Marcel off at work after lunch at Erik's and we decided to take our cameras and go play in the park. She took us to a park in Milpitas where she used to play as a kid. It has a beautiful lake and a lovely dog park. We messed around with our fancy Canon cameras and took many pictures. She showed me some basics about the camera and photography. I'm still getting used to this photography thing.

Marcel is still at work. He has been there all day. Woo! He isn't 100%, but it's a marked improvement from the 102.1 fever last night.

Right now, I am trying to decide what to eat for dinner. The lunch at Erik's was sparse, but sated me at the time. Now I crave pizza. Or another burrito. Stupid burritos. Making me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment