Friday, January 23, 2009

Raw Feminine Charm

I has it.

Well, not really. But I am attempting to wear my first pair of 3 inch heels today, and I feel glamorous. I really hope I don't break an ankle. Just in case, I'm bringing a pair of 1 inch heels as my training wheels.

I'm heading back to the mall today, (yesterday I returned there to check if the new prescription for my glasses was correct...it was), hopefully to find Marcel a little somethin-somethin. After that I'll make lunch and head over to Camino Medical.

I'm so very happy this week is nearly over. Marcel is doing so well. I'm very proud of him. My father has an appointment at Camino Medical to get cortisone shots in his hip and knees. I think it is cortisone anyway. Either way, he's not too happy about it, but he and my mother might stop by to visit the little cancer patient in the infusion center.

Okay...wish me luck with these death-trap heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment